Re: Patch for GtkOrientable et GtkEntry (again) 2.16

Emmanuel Rodriguez wrote:
Here's the patch for adding GtkOrientable,  a new interface added in Gtk
2.16. I tried to do my best and took a look at other interfaces (Gtk2::Editable and Gtk2::Buildable). This patch might need some guidance.

I committed the patch without the _ADD_INTERFACE thing for now. This means you can use Gtk2::Orientable normally, but you can't implement it in Perl subclasses yet. See my other mail. Thanks for the patch!