Re: Execute associated image viewer or media player on button click

You don't say under what system you need this.

On windows you would simply do:

    system("foo.png")

and you would call the viewer associated with .png files.

(This works for url's as well as just running it through system, runs the prefered user browser).

On Linux there is no such system default, but the specifics depend on your desktop.

Regards,
Dov