Re: action->get_proxies during connect-proxy emit

Test case and what I did about it below.  get_proxies isn't a
constructor, so if I'm not mistaken its object returns shouldn't be
subject to ref_sink.

But I don't know if this is enough.  In particular I turned on NOISY in
GtkObject.xs and it got a segv ... but perhaps that's something else.

The sigfile one-line movie reviews series:
"Children of a Lesser God" -- great title, terrible movie.