Re: TrayIcon on Win32 Entry point error

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:04:56 -0400
zentara <zentara1 sbcglobal net> wrote:

Would you happen to know how to pop the menu at an offset from the mouse position?

Thanks,
zentara

Never mind, I found it by experimenting.

 my ($x, $y, $push_in) = Gtk2::StatusIcon::position_menu($menu, $statusicon);
 # print "$x, $y, $push_in\n";
 $menu->popup( undef, undef, sub{return ($x,$y,0)} , undef, 0, 0 );

That places the menu right below the icon.

Thanks, sorry to bother you,

zentara

http://zentara.net/Remember_How_Lucky_You_Are.html