Re: Standalone Pango, take two

Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:
If i'm reading the globbing expression correctly, it looks like putting the same references in both symbol tables instead of just copying.

Yes, and somehow this makes the isa() algorithm think that both packages are equivalent. I asked about this on the module-authors list: <http://www.mail-archive.com/module-authors perl org/msg06814.html>. The mail also contains a small example program that uses no modules.

I now got an affirmative reply from one of the perl porters (see the quoted link). So I just committed the changes to trunk.

-Torsten