Re: ExtUtils-Depends 0.300 on Cygwin

Yaakov (Cygwin Ports) wrote:
| While that would theoretically work, EU:MM still doesn't like it.  I
| tried doing this with EU::D (patch attached, but don't laugh too hard, I
| never claimed to be a Perl hacker), but I got the following instead:

You're right, I could have done better than that.  This is a cleaner
patch, but the results are the same.  Now stop laughing! :-)

Well, as you say yourself, your patch doesn't make linking work either.
 I think this needs to be fixed in ExtUtils::MakeMaker; I pointed out
the relevant bug links earlier in this thread.

Or did I miss something and your patch does fix the linking problems?

--
Bye,
-Torsten