Gtk2::Gdk::Window->new attributes docs

It'd be nice if the attributes to Gtk2::Gdk::Window->new were described
a bit, perhaps per below (formatted and a diff), unless I missed it
elsewhere.  (I went to use it and had to have a dig in the source.)

It occurred to me maybe override_redirect could use sv_2bool or whatever
on its value instead of SvUV, to allow undef and empty string to mean
false too, in the usual way.

       window = Gtk2::Gdk::Window->new ($parent, $attributes_ref)

           *    $parent (Gtk2::Gdk::Window or undef)

           *    $attributes_ref (scalar)

           Create and return a new window.  parent can be undef to mean the
           root window of the default screen.  attributes_ref is a hashref
           containing some of the following keys,

               title              string
               event_mask         Gtk2::Gdk::EventMask flags
               x                  integer
               y                  integer
               width              integer
               height             integer
               wclass             Gtk2::Gdk::WindowClass enum
               visual             Gtk2::Gdk::Visual
               colormap           Gtk2::Gdk::Colormap
               window_type        Gtk2::Gdk::WindowType enum
               cursor             Gtk2::Gdk::Cursor
               wmclass_name       string
               wmclass_class      string
               override_redirect  boolean (integer 0 or 1)

           window_type is mandatory because it defaults to "root" but of
           course it's not possible to create a new root window.  The other
           fields get default values zero, empty, unset, etc.

               my $win = Gtk2::Gdk::Window->new
                           (undef, { window_type => 'toplevel,
                                     wclass => 'GDK_INPUT_OUTPUT',
                                     x => 0,
                                     y => 0,
                                     width => 200,
                                     height => 100 });

           Incidentally, the nicknames for wclass Gtk2::Gdk::WindowClass
           really are "output" for input-output and "only" for input-only.
           Those names are a bit odd, but that's what Gtk has.  You can, as
           for any enum, give the full names like "GDK_INPUT_OUTPUT" if
           desired, for some clarity.