Drag & Drop Icons Not Displaying (Windows)

My drag and drop icons appear as black silhouettes of what they actually should be.

I’m curious to know if I am doing something wrong, or is this something that other windows Gtk2-Perl users have experienced as well, or possible that this is a bug that has since been resolved. I am using the installation available from http://www.lostmind.de/gtk2-perl/ and running windows XP. I have tested this on two machines – however they both used the packages from the site above and both run WindowsXP.

Is anyone else using this installation and experiencing/not experiencing this problem?

 Here is a snippet of code that generates the issue:

    $treeview->drag_source_set(['button1_mask'],['copy','move'],{target => 'STRING', flags => [], info => 0});

    $treeview->signal_connect('drag-data-get', \&on_winScheduler_treeEmployee_drag_data_get);

    $treeview->drag_source_set_icon_stock('gtk-dnd-multiple');

This email may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message or any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy any and all copies.  Thank you.