Re: Goo::Canvas is available

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 23:22:28 +0800
"Ye Wenbin" <wenbinye gmail com> wrote:

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 22:25:27 +0800, Torsten Schoenfeld
<kaffeetisch gmx de> wrote:

How do we get the sources?
I just upload to CPAN. It may take some time. Is there other way to
distribute the
module?

Heh, I've been behind going thru my mail, but the Goo::Canvas
is very cool.  The one thing I notice, which is better than the
Gnome2Canvas, is that text is now scalable with the pixel zoom.
That makes it alot easier to make zoomable graphs and such.

To get the goocanvas-0.9 c library
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=173653

Compatible Perl module:
http://search.cpan.org/~yewenbin/Goo-Canvas-0.04/