Running application on windows

Hi,

I have packed and distributed applications with PAR on windows. I haven't
installed gtk on windows and I wonder if I even want to try. But I still want
my apps to run on windows.

It hit me that:
        -if no non core modules with XS is used
        -if someone packed gtk perl with PAR on windows
        -if I packed my app and it's dependencies without gtk in linux

I could run my app with the windows PAR packed gtk-perl.

Any comments? someone brave enough to pack gtk-perl on windows (I'll do the
same on linux if it helps)

Cheers, Nadim.