Re: pop menu with a right-click in a gtktreeview

anguila wrote:
so the point is catching the destroy signal and return 0?

Returning 0 from destroy won't do anything, as destroy doesn't have a return
value.  That was a typo in my code.  (oops.)

Can I reuse the
gtkmenu widget created by glade? It's compulsory create the widget in the
signal sub as you do here?

No, i don't think you can reuse the menu.  You can ask glade to recreate the
menu, can't you?  Perhaps by reloading the file?  I don't actually know; i've
always used ItemFactory, UIManager, or hand-rolled loops for menus.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>