Re: pop menu with a right-click in a gtktreeview

I try the kevin's code, and it works, but only the first click, the next doesn't show the menu and return this error:

Can't call method "popup" on an undefined value at ./x line 14

line 14:
 $menu->popup (undef, undef, undef, undef, $event->button, $event->time);

I put the propagate event, return 0, like at the previous code.