Re: Gtk2 and Windows exe

2008/6/17 Jamie Lahowetz <jlahowe2 bigred unl edu>:
I keep getting the popup error:
"This application has failed to start because Cairo.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem"
when I run the pp cmd:

I'm farther along with PP than this, but I still don't have a working
standalone 'binary'.

Your command line for PP is going to get huge when trying to include
every library dependency that GTK/Gtk2-Perl requires.  I suggest using
a PP 'command list' instead of typing it all out.  Here's mine:

http://code.google.com/p/camelbox/source/browse/trunk/scripts/gyroscope_filelist.txt

Run with:

pp @gyroscope_filelist.txt gyroscope.pl

(gyroscope.pl is here:
http://code.google.com/p/camelbox/source/browse/trunk/scripts/gyroscope.pl)

As I said at the top, I still haven't got this working yet.

Thanks,

Brian