Re: Gtk2::Gdk::Window->foreign_new, help needed
- From: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- To: zentara <zentara1 sbcglobal net>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Gtk2::Gdk::Window->foreign_new, help needed
- Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 16:48:02 -0400
On Jul 2, 2008, at 4:54 PM, zentara wrote:
This rings a little bell, reminding me of when I tried grabbing
thru wininfo ids. And since you said it was working, but now it
dosn't, may be a clue
that you have the same glitch. The glitch was you needed to run the
capture script from the
same virtual desktop as the window to-be-captured.
You need to use the same display as the target window.
window = Gtk2::Gdk::Window->foreign_new_for_display ($display,
* $display (Gtk2::Gdk::Display)
* $anid (Gtk2::Gdk::NativeWindow)
Since: gtk+ 2.2
That said, i'm not really sure how to get that.
Diane, ten-oh-three, Great Northern Hotel.
Sheriff Truman and I have just been with the one-armed man, or what's
left of him.
In another time, another culture, he may have been a seer, or a shaman
priest, but in our world, he's a shoe salesman, and lives among the
-- Special Agent Dale Cooper
] [Thread Prev