Re: Gtk2 build problems on OS X 10.4

Yes, I did a "make clean", then reran perl Makefile.PL.  Still I had
the same problem.  I tried installing a previous version of Gtk2
(1.146) and it worked without a problem.  I also tried 1.160, but had
the same issues as I did with 1.162.  So I guess I'll stick w/ 1.146
for now.  Thanks again for your help.