Re: docs only return "list" in two spots

On Dec 30, 2007, at 6:29 PM, Kevin Ryde wrote:

I noticed get_size_request shows "list" as its return in the docs, it'd be nice it was "width,height", perhaps per below. I did a bit of a grep
and pixbuf->get_file_info may be the only other one not already ok,
among what's under the Gtk2 dir at least.

Oh my, you uncovered something very nasty. The docs for get_size_request() were actually the wrong docs.

http://gtk2-perl.cvs.sourceforge.net/gtk2-perl/gtk2-perl-xs/Gtk2/xs/GtkWidget.xs?r1=1.71&r2=1.72

Also, when applying your GdkPixbuf.xs patch, i added an explanation of the function, too.

http://gtk2-perl.cvs.sourceforge.net/gtk2-perl/gtk2-perl-xs/Gtk2/xs/GdkPixbuf.xs?r1=1.43&r2=1.44

Just a drop in the bucket. We're always glad to get documentation patches.

--
One, two, free, four, five, six, sebben, eight, nine, ten, elebben, twull, fourteen, sickteen, sebbenteen, eightteen, elebbenteen, fiffeen, elebbenteen!
  -- Zella, aged three, counting to twenty.