Re: Window "whites out" while script busy
- From: Kenneth Swanson <kswanson watson wustl edu>
- To: philtickle200 yahoo com
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Window "whites out" while script busy
- Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 12:02:31 -0600
Never mind, worked it out. I was slurping the whole output file at once and inserting in the buffer. When parsed and
inserted line by line, the "whiting out" stopped.
I still wonder if I should be forking anyway however.
There's more complexity to it than that, but that would be where to start.
] [Thread Prev