Re: TreeDragSource data_get location

Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> writes:

      new_selection_data.length = -1;

Looks likely.

But I don't know now if I'm at all sure what a constructed SelectionData
ought to look like there.  Maybe forcing GTK_TREE_MODEL_ROW is the wrong
thing.  It could be very unhelpful if you're trying to return a text
string from a row.  Or maybe that doesn't work with GtkTreeView anyway.

In any case it's the first bit asking data_get to operate on a given
SelectionData which was the bit I was interested in.  It has none of
those constructor questions, if you want to take that bit alone, for
now.