gtk2 active-perl

I just went and shot my mouth off on the gtk-perl list this
morning about how easy it was to install gtk2-perl under active
perl -- thanks mostly to Mario Fischer.

http://www.lostmind.de/gtk2-perl/

However, I'm hoping to convince him to do a somewhat more recent
build.

Sun, 10 Dec 2006 by Mario Fischer
This is the result of the wishes to get the win32 version of
gtk2-perl online. Please test and send feedback!

I wish to send feedback, but besides hopefully being on this
list, I don't really see where to contact him.

I have gotten gtk to compile under various platforms before, but
it's a lot of work and I don't know every much about the win32
platform.

-Paul

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
85 jumps, 36.0 minutes of freefall, 69.1 freefall miles.