Re: Only one unclosable window in full screen

Hi!

try to create the main window as a popup:

my $mainWindow = Gtk2::Window->new('popup');

and then just make the windows as big as the display's resolution.

A popup won't have window manager decorations, as far as I know, and
if you don't bind say the Esc key to anything, your application should
be pretty hard to get rid of :)