clock widget

This is a bit of a clock display widget I made:

I've used something like this (not in perl actually) for quite a while,
and thought I might solicit comments, and see if anyone thinks there's
enough merit in the idea to put it on cpan.

I see pike has something similar (which I've never used), and googling
turns up a php example doing much the same.  I guess if it's too basic
for anyone except me to want to actually use then I could always claim
it as subclassing example code. :-)