Re: gtktreeview.c assertion failed

On Fri, 2007-10-19 at 10:43 +0100, Dave Howorth wrote:
I have a program that's using two Gtk2::TreeViews with a Gtk2::TreeStore
model and when I drag and drop nodes in the tree I'm getting gtk
warnings like this:

if you're getting GTK+ warnings then I suggest you write a minimal test
case in C reproducing the same behaviour and attach it to a newly opened
bug report in GNOME's Bugzilla[1]; but...

Perl Gtk2 module version 1.145
Built for gtk+ 2.6.4
Running with gtk+ 2.6.4

... you do realize that 2.6.4 is a release made 2.5+ years ago (march
2005) and that even in the old 2.6 branch it has been superseded by
other 6 bug fixing releases? and that we're now at gtk+ 2.12.1? it might
be a bug in gtk+ itself and you're never going to get it looked at, let
alone get it fixed.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--