Re: GtkImageView

On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 07:53 +0100, Jeffrey Ratcliffe wrote:
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 08:19:36 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
write your own widget. there's a very small C library providing a widget
for displaying images called GtkImageView, which is not part of GTK+ and
has no bindings for Perl; writing bindings might very well take half an
hour and you could integrate it into your application.

I would like to write the bindings. I wrote a tiny but complete xs
module some time ago as a tutorial for myself, but this would be the
first time I wrote something "useful" with xs. I would be grateful for
some pointers before I start and waste a load of time going down blind
alleys.

there's the binding-howto in CVS and there's the source code for every
perl module as well. :-)

Or should I be asking rather on perl-xs?

you can ask here if it's something relevant with the glib-perl API or
the build environment.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--