Re: save additional Information in Treestore/Liststore

On Mon, 2007-05-28 at 12:04 +0200, Michael Hartmann wrote:
Hi,

I want to create a list using Liststore that shows information about images
(filename, filesize, width, height...).
But as a filename isn't unique (e.g. same name for two files in different
directories), I need to store extra information in Liststore that shouldn't
be visible for the user in order to distinguish different files with same
names.

Any ideas?

any Gtk2::TreeModel implementation (Gtk2::ListStore, Gtk2::TreeStore and
other custom models) can have as many columns as you want; you don't
have to necessarily show them all inside a Gtk2::TreeView.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi,  E: ebassi gmail com