Re: Cairo 1.023

On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 13:36 +0200, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:

This segfault does not happen with cairo 1.2.4. I have no idea if this
is a regression in Cairo or if the perl bindings simply rely on some
internal thingy in cairo that has changed between the two releases. If
someone else could shed some light on this issue, I would be quite
happy. I hope this problem is reproducable - if not, I'm willing to try
any hint on debugging this issue.

I think it's a cairo issue:
<http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/cairo/2007-May/010546.html>
I already attempted to debug this but haven't been able to fully resolve
the issue.  I attached a small C example to the above post that exhibits
the problem.

--
Bye,
-Torsten