Re: Bug: GtkAboutDialog does not hide when close button clicked

On May 3, 2007, at 3:01 PM, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:

On Sun, 2007-04-29 at 21:56 -0400, muppet wrote:

The close_cb() actually manipulates a couple of internal widgets to
which we do not have access.  About the best we can do is the
attached patch.

There's also this thread from some time ago with a Perl imitation of the
< msg00006.html>

I asked for feedback on it but received none.  That's why I never
committed it.

Guh, no wonder it seemed very familiar. Now that i see the thread, i remember it. :-(

In perl code, you have an easy implementation. In xs code, you have less memory use at runtime, in shareable memory.

I'm fine with either patch.

One, two, free, four, five, six, sebben, eight, nine, ten, elebben, twull, fourteen, sickteen, sebbenteen, eightteen, elebbenteen, fiffeen, elebbenteen!
  -- Zella, aged three, counting to twenty.