Re: Bug: GtkAboutDialog does not hide when close button clicked
- From: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- To: Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Bug: GtkAboutDialog does not hide when close button clicked
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 22:42:43 -0400
On May 3, 2007, at 3:01 PM, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:
On Sun, 2007-04-29 at 21:56 -0400, muppet wrote:
The close_cb() actually manipulates a couple of internal widgets to
which we do not have access. About the best we can do is the
There's also this thread from some time ago with a Perl imitation
I asked for feedback on it but received none. That's why I never
Guh, no wonder it seemed very familiar. Now that i see the thread, i
remember it. :-(
In perl code, you have an easy implementation. In xs code, you have
less memory use at runtime, in shareable memory.
I'm fine with either patch.
One, two, free, four, five, six, sebben, eight, nine, ten, elebben,
twull, fourteen, sickteen, sebbenteen, eightteen, elebbenteen,
-- Zella, aged three, counting to twenty.
] [Thread Prev