question about expander

Hello guys,
i have a question about Gtk2::Expander.
I am trying to do a GUI for a program i work with. And the GUI uses Gtk2::Notebook and Expander. I create pages in the Notebook and each page contains Expander. When i open and close the Expander of first page all is ok. But i expand the expander of page one then open page two and open and close its own expander and is ok then with closed expander on page two i go back to page one and try to close the expander there and here is where i get this message:

"Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_container_remove: assertion `GTK_IS_TOOLBAR (container) || widget->parent == GTK_WIDGET (container)' failed at gtk-metavis.pl line 421."

This messaga does not appear and all is workin gut if i open and close the expander on page one then the same for page two and then again page one.

I do not know what is happening. What am i doin wrong? Is it really problem with the expander or is something more basic?

Can you please help me? I would appreciate any help. Even if you could tell me where i can read. I have read the documentation of Gtk-perl but is poor so i tried the php-gtk but still nothing.

Thank you for your time.
Best wishes
Dimitar

PS: I attache and the code untill now.