Re: How to construct a tree that every nodes has an icon

Ye Wenbin wrote:
Hi,
How can I construct a tree which nodes have an icon? I have read the
source code of podbrowser. He used two column: Gtk2::Gdk::Pixbuf
Glib::String
for every node. But when the level of the tree is deeper, the tree will be
ugly.
The Nautilus of gnome can show the tree what I mean to.

Well, "ugly" is subjective, so what you're saying is unclear.  Are you worried
that the icon will not indent with child nodes?  Have you *tried* it?

Is there a way in gtk2-perl?

If there is a way in gtk+, then there is a way in gtk2-perl.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>