Re: forked process exiting before output read

On 29/07/07, zentara <zentara1 sbcglobal net> wrote:
The only thing I warn people about with threaded scripts
 (which appear to work otherwise),
is watch for memory gains if you do alot of thread creation and destruction.
It seldom happens, but it's something to watch out for.

I've been trying to work out a way of reusing threads, but having to
create the thread before any widgets, the fact that it is not possible
to share a code reference, or freeze/thaw a code reference, means I
don't see how to do it.

That means that there has to be a thread for each subroutine to be
threaded, unless I am mistaken?

Jeff