Re: Stamp doesn't match in iterator in sort method of a tree model

On Sat, 2007-07-28 at 13:12 +0200, Tian wrote:

But there should be another condition. As I tried to create a minimal program
doing this and it worked perfectly, without any of the workarounds. I'll try
to perform other tests. But maybe with these hints, one of the developers may
have an idea about what the real problem could be.

In rings no bells for me, sorry.  I don't think anyone on this list is
intimate with the internals of GtkTreeModel, -Filter, or -Sort.

Your chances might be higher on gtk-app-devel-list or gtk-devel-list: