Setting Font Faces and Sizes

I apologize in advance for this question, I'm a bit embarrassed to have
to ask it.  I've been running in circles looking for the answer though,
so here it goes:

Can someone give me an example of how to set a) the font face and/ or b)
the font size for a Label or Entry Widget?

Just as important, where should I be looking for this sort of thing?

I'm guessing this involves Pango, but I can't seem to see the answer.

I apologize again for bugging everyone about something this basic.
--

-Nik