Re: drag and drop throught 2 GtkTreeView

hi;

On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 17:43 +0100, Newsletters wrote:

In fact, I would like to move a file (into another folder). So, is it
possible to drag and drop a line from one GtkTreeView (contents) to a
line inGtkTreeView another (folders) ?

you'll have to install the drag-and-drop handlers and add a target for
inter-treeview drag and drop.  with that target set, you can serialise
the content of the TreeModel row from where you drag, set it into a
SelectionData used by the drag and drop sequence, and the unserialise
the row into the other TreeModel.

there should be an example (sent by me) in the archives of this list
showing a possible approach for doing so.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi,  E: ebassi gmail com