Re: multiple-item drag-and-drop

On 28/08/2007, Jeffrey Ratcliffe <jeffrey ratcliffe gmail com> wrote:
After some further investigation, it seems that the code I posted in
the previous message works for windows taller than a certain height.

And indeed, the original example works fine if headers are turned off. So:

How can I determine the height of the header row of a Simple::List to
improve the logic of the if-statement in the 'drag-motion' callback?

In attempting to get the copy behaviour working, I replaced

my @drag = ( 'move' );

with

my @drag = ( 'copy', 'move' );

And indeed, rows are then copied unless shift is pressed, in which
case they are moved. How do I set the default behaviour to move, only
copying if control is pressed?

In looking for answers, I tried out the DND example here:
http://live.gnome.org/GTK2-Perl/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#head-ca3eac3d2016b4893bea39bcf1c1b3565ce450ad

There is a "}" missing in "for my $i (0 .. $#{ @{$fromlist->{data}}) {".

Jeff