Re: application to show to potential users?

Hello,

I would like to show them a nice application written in GTK2 Perl
not the source code, just the application.

As in most cases these people are using Windows I would like to show
them an application there.

Which applications would you recommend?

You may find some applications here:

http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/links/

I would recommend GCstar ( http://www.gcstar.org ), but this would look like
an advertisement ;)

To show such an application on a Windows system, be sure to prepare the system
before. GCstar has an installer, but it doesn't install the dependencies. It
used to, but it was really a nightmare to maintain (and as I don't use
Windows, I was not able to do this maintenance). So the users have to install
Gtk2-Perl manually. It's really easier thanks to this page:

http://www.lostmind.de/gtk2-perl/

As there is no email contact on this page, I take this opportunity to thank
Mario for his great and useful work if he reads this list.

Tian.