Re: GLib-GObject errors on exitGLib-GObject error on exit

I receive the following errors when I exit my program and I'm wondering what they are and what could cause them?

GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_steal_qdata: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed during global destruction.
GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed during global destruction.
GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_steal_qdata: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed during global destruction.
GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed during global destruction.

I would post the script as well but it is rather large and I'm not sure what the errors are or where they occur.