Problems with signals and object destruction

Hi all.

I'm returning to and old problem that's been a thorn in my paw for ages now ... I can't properly destroy objects once I've connected signals ( lots of them ). At least I *think* this is what the problem is. The symptom I'm having is that when particular windows are opened and objects are created the *2nd* time ( ie after the 1st instance was closed ), I get a GPF-type crash ... under Windows only; 'perl.exe has generated errors and will be closed ...'). Under Linux I can open & close forms to my heart's content.

Anyway, I'm going to *great* lengths to track all the signals I connect, and disconnect them when closing down ( honest ). And yet object destruction still doesn't work.

Is there a way I can list all signals connected to an object? Am I correct in assuming that it's my inability to cleanly destroy stuff that's leading to crashes? Or maybe I'm exposing a Windows-only bug?

Luckily, this isn't actually *too* much of a problem, because:

a) I can just hide forms instead of closing them, and
b) Once the rest of this database settles down ( soon ), these Windows desktops will be replaced by Linux desktops, and the crashes will disappear anyway.

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer