Re: Flexible container

On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 22:50 +0200, Dieter Schicker wrote:
Hi,

I'm still a gtk-perl newbie and I'm really bad in designing user UIs so
please forgive me my simple question:

I need a flexible container, where I can add widgets dynamically (e.g.
in my case: I need to add (or remove) check buttons to a container
programmatically). Could someone please point me in the right direction?
No full-fledged example necessary, a simple hint will do.

Is there something wrong with Gtk2::[HV]Box, Gtk2::[HV]ButtonBox, and/or
Gtk2::Table?

They all support methods for adding and removing items dynamically.
Methods for removing widgets are mostly documented in the
Gtk2::Container base class.

-Ken