Re: Glib on vanilla perl... hours of fiddling and I'm still stuck

On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 02:29 -0700, Jonathan Steinert wrote:

INCLUDE=...
LIB=...
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=...

As far as I know, the linker looks for libs in the paths specified in
the PATH environment variable, not LIB.

dmake test reveals at least a few problems, t/9 blocked
(http://hachi.kuiki.net/stuff/tests.txt)... I'm out of details regarding
this part.

The first test failure is harmless.  The 64-bit stuff is expected since
we haven't figured out a way to convert strings to and from 64-bit
integers on win32.  9.t deals with alarms and IO watches which generally
seem to cause problems on win32, so the failure doesn't look bad either.
Try running the other tests.

--
Bye,
-Torsten