Re: Update ListStore

On Sep 17, 2006, at 5:46 AM, Dieter Schicker wrote:

I want to update the values in certain cells of my ListStore.

<snip>
$liststore->set_value($iter, $column, $value);
</snip>

Problem is that the cells don't get updated immediately but only after
1-3 seconds. Can I manually force an immediate update ("repaint") of a
cell?

The TreeView listens to all of the change notifications of its model, so updates should happen automatically on the next mainloop idle. If you're not seeing immediate updates, this suggests that your main loop is very busy, or being blocked by long-running calculations. Can you give a bit more context of what your program is doing?

--
He's so good, you're gonna rock, and if you don't rock, it's your own fault.
  -- kk, describing the perks of having a very good drummer.