Custom CellRendererText and gtk-2.10.x

I've having some problems with custom CellRendererText thingies under
gtk-2.10.x.

Under all previous versions of gtk, things are fine. Under 2.10.x, which
I first click in a cell to start editing, the editable gets the wrong
size allocation - it gets a *very* short area in the middle of the cell.
If I click around in the cell, it expands out to the correct size. This
happens *once* for every column where I have a custom CellRendererText.
After the 1st time, all subsequent size allocations are correct.

I'm attaching my package for the custom CellRendererText. It's mostly
taken from Odot.

Has anyone seen this bug / know what's happening?

Thanks :)

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer