Gtk2::MozEmbed and firefox libs

There seems to be a problem with Gtk2::MozEmbed and (recent ?) firefox
libraries.

On ubuntu dapper, if I compile Gtk2::MozEmbed with firefox-dev
installed, when using it, for example with the included
example/pumzilla, it segfaults. But if I compile it with mozilla-dev
installed, everything works fine.
The same happens on a mandriva 2006. A few weeks ago they upgraded
firefox to 1.5 rather than back-porting security fixes. And now a
Gtk2::MozEmbed compiled with firefox-devel crashes, but works fine when
compiled with mozilla-devel.

Quentin