Re: using own icons with Gtk2::UIManager

On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 00:50 +0200, Michael Hartmann wrote:

At the moment I have the problem that I don't know how to check what cell in a
TreeView Widget selected is.

You should use the Gtk2::TreeSelection object.

However, the main problem at the moment is that I don't know where to look for
help. The manpages are quite useful when you exactly know what you're looking
for, the gtk2-perl study guide is also very useful, but not always as
detailed as I need it. The gtk2 tutorial is not very often helpful.

You should use the documentation for the C API, if everything else fail;
but if you want to write down some cookbook-style documentation there is
the gtk-perl Recipes page on GNOME's wiki at:

  http://live.gnome.org/GTK2-Perl/Recipes

Googling just shows PODs. Any advice

Use Google on this mailing list (your+query+site%3Amail.gnome.org): the
embedded search function of mail.gnome.org has been broken/not so
accurate for a while, now.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--