Re: Dropdown menu on treeview

Thanks a lot, Emmanuele. It's really great two do GUIs with Glade and
Perl!! I appreciate GTK+ more and more. I'm an old java junky and I
therefore really know what it means to have a good GUI builder!! ;-)

Now I'm struggling with a progressbar which I want to popup now and
then. Is it recommended to do that in a separate thread?

Thanks again & good night
Dieter