RE: get_maximized

That fires when a window is maximized, but also restored (bug?), and
doesn't tell me when the window is no longer maximized because it has
been moved whilst in the maximized state.

Any idea how to get the remaining info?

You should really read Gtk2::Gdk::Event::WindowState - I pointed you in
the right direction but this mailing list is not an excuse for not
reading the documentation.

I did - but I was too stupid to understand it.

Anyway, you want to keep a boolean flag ('$is_maximized') around and
check if the window has already been maximized or not.

I hadn't realised that $event->changed_mask & [ 'maximized' ] was true whether the window had been maximised
or un-maximised.

Thanks for help. Now everything works as expected.

Jeff