RE: get_maximized

How do I check whether a window has been maximized or not?

Connect a callback to the 'window-state-event' event, and check the
passed Gtk2::Gdk::Event::WindowState when the event is fired; the
changed_mask member of the event should contain the 'maximized' flag.

  $window->signal_connect(window_state_event => sub {
      my ($w, $event) = @_;

      if ($event->changed_mask & [ 'maximized', ]) {
          print "The window has been maximized\n";
      }
  });

Thanks for the quick response.

That fires when a window is maximized, but also restored (bug?), and doesn't tell me when the window is no
longer maximized because it has been moved whilst in the maximized state.

Any idea how to get the remaining info?

Jeff