ComboBox in Toolbar

Hi,

although this is a quibbling question, I dare to ask it since we are
talking about gtk here, too.
I designed a window with a toolbar on top (see attached screenshot)
which contains a combo box. When you look at the screenshot you can see
that the height of the combo box is different from e.g. the height of
the text entry. How can I achieve that the combo box has the same height
as the other toolbaritems? I already tried setting the height explicitly
but with no success.

Thanks in advance
Dieter