Re: gtk-perl-list Digest, Vol 30, Issue 11

I referred zentara here from perlmonks. I did not dig deep enough then. I think the problem is one or more bugs in Xterm. If you google
     xterm keyboard focus
it seems that there lots of reports of focus issues. You might want to try newer or older versions and/or turning on autofocus.