Re: blocking code after main loop

* Sergei Steshenko <sergstesh yahoo com> [2006-10-09 23:30]:
Are you sure it's "delete-event" and not 'delete_event' in

Itâs either.

For some reason Perl gtk2 developers decided to rename foo-bar
in "C" into 'foo_bar' in Perl.

No, they support both. That way you can omit the quotes in Perl
when itâs on the left side of a fat comma.

I always curse - since most of the info is in "C" gtk2
documentation, so I have to remember not to forget to do the
additional transaltion for the code to work.

Curse no more.

Regards,