Gtk2::Entry not getting events

Hi List,

I'm attempting to create a fancy pop-up window (a typical notification bubble).

It is a shaped window which also change color as you enter / leave with the mouse.
The idea is that you specify a widget to pack inside it upon creation.

I've created a 'mock-up' with the typical password change screen.

Problem:

The Gtk2::Entry widgets packed inside the inserted widget does not respond to any keyboard events. (The buttons work fine though – with the mouse).

Since the script is quite long, I've dumped it here:

http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfcontent/file.php/livecd-druid/popup/popup.pl

to avoid cluttering the message.

Many thanks.