Re: Gtk2 1.141 (was: Re: Cairo 1.01)

On Thu, 2006-11-23 at 23:43 +0100, Thierry Vignaud wrote:

It looks like Gtk2.pos is no more generated.  Why?

That Gtk2.pod got generated was a mistake.  When you run `perldoc Gtk2´
you should always get the docs from Gtk2.pm.  Gtk2.pod got generated
because we forgot to tell our doc generator to put some functions from
the Gtk2 namespace into another pod file.  Thus, the generator put them
into Gtk2.pod, which then shadows the docs from Gtk2.pm.

So it should be fine now.  If we start generating a Gtk2.pod again in
the future, that's a bug.

The same is true for all the other modules too: there should be no
Gnome2.pod, Gnome2/VFS.pod, etc.

--
Bye,
-Torsten